Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Interview Oh Interview!!!

           

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.....

HELLO,,,,
 Actually this Sem I have a lot of INTERVIEWs that I had attended. The first one I was attended interview to be the one who most important department in our hostel ( CG). But the first tried I'm was failed. And I try again n I'm not easily to give up. The second one is I have interview is to be someone in Convex. Convex is also important event in our university. This event during my university  convocation day. But I'm Failed again!!! never mind I don't care anymore. All of that just beginner for me to have many experience, because "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER".
         Owh, now I remember the last Sem also attended interview for be PMSI. But as usually I'm Failed!!!
         And today I also attended interview to involved in EKSPEN. I hope  this interview can give me a good news...now I'm waiting for the their answer whether they accept me or not  in their department..never mind whether I get or not it is  because I'm just try it.
         The last one is I also attended the interview for LSP401 (English Subject)..HAHA this one is very  funny. This interview is compulsory to all student who taking LSP401. This interview different which another interview because it is JOB INTERVIEW. So we need to prepared cover later and resume also. In the interview I'm "Kelentong habis-habisan."..hehe.. and my lecture said so.That say I have so many interviews that I have attended. All of that i hope it can be interesting experience and memoriable for me as long as i in the University. if have another interview i will try again and again..JUST FOR FUN AND ALSO TRAIN MYSELF TO BE MOST CONFIDENT TO GO THE TRUE INTERVIEW WHEN I'M FINISHED MY STUDY TO GET A BETTER JOB..InsyaALLAH..Amiin.

WHATEVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment